I’ve been thinking, it’s near the end of the school year and for me, at least, so many things have changed. So what has changed this year for you? I know a lot of people have changed, some for the better, some for the worse… What do you think? What are some things you’ve learned? And I’m not talking about academically, because the world knows we havn’t learned anything from Mr. Skonecki.
Also, I hope you don’t mind the pretty colors. That’s what we do here.
In my life, things that have changed are:
– I’m ALOT more mature and no longer get all depressed when something doesn’t go my way. In fact, I was looking through some of my older posts, and Mr. Skonecki commented on one and said “Sometimes things don’t go as planned.” And I just thought, NO SHIT. I’ve learned that now.
– Jason has a big hole in his leg. It wasn’t there in the beginning of the year and I didn’t put it there, a car did. He says that because that hole is there, he is now a man lady. (Put two and two together, I’m not going to spell it out.)
– My dad is in love and stuff. Yeah.
– Emily and I are much closer. Jason’s car accident made everyone closer, probably because we realized that it’s better to get closer to people and enjoy them while we can instead of running away from love in fear of getting hurt. It’s worth the risk.
– I am literally stronger. I notice things like that. I think it’s from working out to fit into my graduation dress. (That I don’t have yet.)
I’ve also learned things from other people. Such as:
(Lee taught me this)
-It’s okay to be fricken weird and listen to hipster music all the time. Then cool people will see that they are just as weird/awesome as you are and then we’ll all go ride magical llamas to the end of a rainbow together. Simple. Before I met Ally, I cared too much about what people thought of me. I was also sane.
-Thanks to her I also learned that I could possibly have ADD. The only reason I was even suspicious about it is because we took an ADD test when I went over to her house. But, knowing her, she doesn’t remember that. Strange duck.
(Monty Python taught me this)
-I have learned more about astronomy from Monty Python than I have from Mr. Skonecki.
-I have also learned a lot more about sex from Monty Python than I have in sex ed. I don’t think I should post a video for that.
(I taught myself this)
-I know how to play guitar thanks to me, myself, and I.
-I also learned that Text Me Back – YFM uses the same notes as I Will Follow You Into The Dark – Death Cab For Cutie.
-It is very cruel to name an ant and then kill it. That one I kind of learned from Maddie, though.
That’s all. Watch the videos and stuff.
No one reads this anymore. You guys are getting lazy.